Sutter Tractor Rock Rake
(Sales Sheet - PDF)
No hydraulic power unit - all electric, adjustable comb
The Sutter Tractor Rock Rake is the ideal landscape rake for trail maintenance and grooming, farmers, contractors, homeowners and professional landscapers.
Its many uses include:
• landscape rake for tractors
• ATV landscape rake,
• dirt trail maintenance,
• gravel road grading,
• renovation of pastures,
• removal of rocks, roots or trash,
• maintenance of all types of lots,
• preparing seed beds
• so much more...
The Tractor Rake is available in non-side shift or side shift, and features electronic components that extend the 12 volt battery life. With no hydraulic power unit, reservoir or hoses, your maintenance costs will be lower than other landscape rakes.
The heavy duty frame (the non-side-shift model weighs 415 lbs) and 8 inch wheels will withstand all terrains and surface types, and the powdercoat paint finish will last longer than standard paint finishes.
The comb is adjustable by push buttons on the control panel that attaches to the ATV handle bars – adjust to 3" below to 6" above grade, with an angle to 45 degrees maximum and extend the side-shift model 12".
Best of all, it's made in the U.S.A.
• Pull behind ATV for trail grooming
• Available in non-side shift or side shift
• Outside wheel dimension 48"
• Comb width 48" to 60"
• Comb adjustable by push button on ATV
• Comb adjusts to below grade and above
• Comb angles
• Comb extends 12" for side shift
• Electronic components extend 12v battery life
• Heavy duty frame with ATV bearing wheels
• Powdercoat finish for corrosion resistance
We are listed in the Federal Highway Administration Mechanized Trail Building & Maintenance Equipment Database
Customer equipment designed to meet your special needs
Contact our Novato office for information and pricing.