• Requires less than ½ labor and time to install compared to block walls
• No cement or post holes required
• Prefabricated components are fire resistant and longer-lasting
• Will accommodate all types of soil and rock
• Handrails can be easily installed
• Complete packaged systems
• Uses standard 2” thick material
• Can be modified to fit thicker materials
• Posts and caps can be supplied in plain steel, powder coat finish, galvanized
Our U.S. patented Sutter Retaining Wall is comprised of similar sized retaining wall posts ("H-post") that are connected to each other with 50" or 53" caps which together make the retaining wall. MR88 Anchor Kits consisting of 6' all-thread and the anchor are used for each H-post to anchor the H-post and keep it from falling. We do not supply the wood material that is inserted between the posts.
H-posts and the 90° and 45° corner posts can be ordered in standard 2' up to 10' lengths, and come in standard steel finish, powder-coated, or galvanized. The caps can be ordered in standard 50", 53", 60" or 72" lengths.
We also offer a 54" drive gad, load lockers, and driver heads for h-posts and rebar.
Contact us for pricing and ordering.
This installation is more difficult because of the rock.