Sutter Trail Rock Rake
No hydraulic power unit - all-electric, adjustable comb
The Sutter Trail Rock Rake is the ideal landscape rake for trail maintenance and grooming, farmers, contractors, homeowners, and professional landscapers.
Its many uses include:
• landscape rake for tractors
• ATV landscape rake
• dirt trail maintenance
• gravel road grading
• renovation of pastures
• removal of rocks, roots or trash
• maintenance of all types of lots
• preparing seedbeds
• so much more...
The Sutter Trail Rock Rake features electronic components that extend the 12-volt battery life. With no hydraulic power unit, reservoir or hoses, your maintenance costs will be lower than other landscape rakes.
The heavy-duty frame and 8-inch wheels will withstand all terrains and surface types, and the powder-coat paint finish will last longer than standard paint finishes.
The comb is adjustable by push buttons on the control panel that attaches to the ATV handlebars – adjust to 3" below to 6" above grade, with an angle to 45 degrees maximum
Best of all, it's made in the U.S.A.
• Pull behind ATV for trail grooming
• Outside wheel dimension 48"
• Comb width 48" to 60"
• Comb adjustable by push button on ATV
• Comb adjusts to below grade and above
• Comb angles
• Electronic components extend 12v battery life
• Heavy-duty frame with ATV bearing wheels
• Powder Coat finish for corrosion resistance
Contact us for information and pricing.